Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

When it rains it pours.

The age old saying "When it rains, it pours" is often used in a negative context. However, this time I mean it in the most positive way possible. If you read my last post, you know that we have entered the rainy season of our pregnancy, aka the baby showers. What a season it has been. The results of these showers have left Kendra and I feeling extremely blessed. We have received so much from so many that we could never possibly repay even 1/10 of what we have received. It is a joy knowing that we will be bringing two boys into a world filled with such generous and loving people. I will be posting some pictures of all the things we received so you can get a little glimpse of what's in store for Nolan and Ian. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment