Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

I miss my babies!

For those of you who don't know, I (Eli) have spent the last 5 or 6 days (I can't keep track at this point) in the beautiful country of Panama. We have been doing some amazing things and met some amazing people, but part of taking a mission trip is leaving things behind.
Unfortunately, this trip I had to leave behind some very important, very awesome people: my wife and baby boys. It has been a bittersweet trip making great memories with some very cool people. But God gave me a wonderful wife for a reason, and she is my best friend. I can't wait to see her again on Saturday night and give her a great big hug. Then I plan to spend the rest of the day Sunday with my hand on her belly feeling those awesome baby boys kicking and rolling and getting the hiccups and getting ready for life on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment